Registration for Mission Impossible: Ulysses is now open. There are six sessions meeting at different times and locations. Please register for only ONE meeting, as space is limited at each location. Registering just once will secure your spot at your chosen meeting place/time for all future meetings. If you need to change your meeting place/time after the first meeting, you may contact me at that point, and I will attempt to register you for another group if space is available.
Times and Locations
- Tuesday, 2-3:15pm – Small Meeting Room, Main Library
- Tuesday, 6-7:30pm – Celtic Knot
- Wednesday, 7-8:15pm – Small Meeting Room, Main Library
- Thursday, 2-3:30pm – Celtic Knot
- Thursday, 7-8:15pm – North Branch
- Thursday, 7-8:15pm – Small Meeting Room, Main Library (first meeting will be in the Board Room)
How to register
There are two ways to register: online or over the phone.
To register yourself online…
- Go to http://www.epl.org/calendar.
- Scroll down to the week of July 18.
- Locate your desired meeting date (July 20, July 21, or July 22), and find your desired meeting time by moving your mouse over Mission Impossible: Ulysses (a box will appear and reveal the event time and details).
- Click on the correct event to start registration.
- Enter required information and click “submit.”
If you cannot register yourself online, call the Reader’s Services Desk to register at 847-448-8621.